Thursday, July 28, 2011

Weird day today,
Was ok this morning, quickly hit post UMAT blues.
Mixed feelings in biology, was good, then bad, and a continuous repetition as something inside awoke that I thought was gone. It seems that the part of me the wants to live awoke and decided to throw a tantrum. It seemed a vicious fight was being fought inside, it no longer seems my death is imminent, though whilst the living part of me is bigger than the dying portion, the dying portion is far stronger it seems.
Well, either way, it made my day weird.
For most of my double free, I cried a lot. Then finished it off by writing some of my biology essay up on adolescents and antidepressants-ironic I know.
Quickly followed by a downhill slide which continued for a bit through the chem test-groan, but rather easy.
Then decided I would head down to frets and pick up a few picks which improved mood drastically.
Had a stuff round on the ax, then  ended up mulling some homework over, and hey, done, presto, finished it.
Now I've finally tidied up google chrome's bookmarks.
Had a rather interesting but disturbing discussion with Sharon. I really and unintentionally pushed her too much, by asking way too many questions that weren't easy. I may have said too much, I think she snapped, and I went into a diarrhea of the mouth, but not in a nasty way. Having looked back over what I wrote, I may regret that badly tomorrow. Especially if she gets iffy on it, which may cause tremendous head aches at the least, and at worst, well not being able to post for a while, which may cause a more permanent change-eg, it pushes me too far.
Well, I don't know, I don't think she will, I'd prefer her to at least speak to me first, so at least it gives me a chance to accept it a little better, rather than springing it upon me and nailing me to the wall so to speak, which is more likely to cause a major blade artery response, if i ever can find the bastards.
Anyway, overall, whilst not a good day, pretty productive, I am tempted to continue working all night whilst Im on a role, hell, Ive got at least 48 caffeine tablets left. Having said that, I still recall what 15 does to you......shiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment