Saturday, July 23, 2011

Feelings

Feelings
Feeling empty,
Feeling sad,
Feeling like your going numb.
Feeling scared,
Feeling bad,
Won’t someone take this pain away?

I’m feeling trapped,
With no way out.
I just want to find a place to get out.
Thinking things,
I really shouldn’t.
Planning things,
That would hurt more.

I’m being suffocated,
So many goddam questions.
You know there’s something up,
But sorry Dad,
I won’t tell you.

I can not breathe,
How I wish I couldn’t.
For the blackness beckons,
And has got to be better than this.

I am disgusting,
Horrible and mean.
I deserve to die,
Cos scum like me are not people,
And I don’t deserve to live.
I am a thing,
Of only pain and feelings.
Everything that you say and show me,
I hurt a little more.

Sadly I must go,
And do as I must do.
And for the hurt I say to you,
I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment