Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dam, this is a bit of a tough day.
School's back tomorrow, I haven't done any of the pile of homework and assignments I have to do.
I can really wait for tomorrow.
Really cannot be bothered doing much at all, but am gonna have to.
I reckon Ill mow the lawns, stick some Bullet on, and see if I can rock out my Biology Prac Report, and maybe start the Human Awareness Essay for Biology as well. At least its on an interesting topic-antidepressants and adolescents, I guess.
Really would sooner not face physics though.
Anyway, enough whinging, time for some action, and I'll see what happens. Maybe need some friends to keep me awake for a bit, but sooner not, not after the last little play with them. Too many and no homework will get done.
Would kill to go to sleep, or for a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment