Sunday, July 31, 2011

Delaying a post of blogger

How useful,
I just noticed that I can delay the posting of a message an even set a time for it to be posted on here. Wow, is that just asking for trouble or what. I wonder how many people have written their final post, stated where they can be found, worked out when their work will be complete, and set it for that time, and said farewell?
Its kinds of creepy, and I hope that one day I don't feel the need to delay such a post. Then again, better to ensure that and set a time to ensure that sensitive individuals are not the ones to make such a discovery. Better to alert those whose who are more capable of dealing with this. I cant imagine a child or youth discovering the scene, it makes me shiver.
But I doubt I'll ever use it, and if I did, Id probably screw it up, and someone would read it and go HELL NO, you arent leaving me here, we gotta get you safe............shiver, nasty memories and very uncomfortable circumstances to then life with.
Not that I could entirely blame them, but I still wouldnt appreciate it openly, but perhaps deep down Id feel different I dont know in all honesty.
Meh, no matter, if I did delay a post, it would be for that reason only, and it would be obvious, to ensure that those who may be unable to read it, do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment