Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Living Angels

The Living Angels
Dedication
This is to those who have been there for me, when even I was not there for me. Who brought me a light when there was no light, and who have been hurt by me, unintentionally, but still hurt nonetheless.
This is for you, my living angels,
I love you all.


They be not white,
They be not winged,
Heaven is not home.
But still they be angels.

Found in every corner,
Of this far flung globe.
The friends and family,
Who really give a care,
They make all the difference.

Typical human beings,
Working hard to make a living.
Yet showing concern,
Being compassionate,
And radiating love.

I used to not believe,
In the foolishness of angels.
Show me science,
And I’ll give you belief,
That is what I said.
But now I know the truth,
Lying within the fables.
That there is indeed angels,
Hiding within mortal flesh,
Of the flawed human race.
It is the human flesh,
That produceth the angels of the fables.

They save us from the night,
Protect us from ourselves,
And show us all the way,
To lead a better life.
These are the real angels,
Of the living world.
That touch our lives,
Touch our souls,
If only we care to open our eyes,
And to see the truth behind the stories.

The living angels,
That help me keep on going,
That stand beside me,
When I feel I can no longer take the strain.
They make me smile,
Make me laugh,
And even make me cry a little.
You are the rescuers of the night,
Heroes of the day,
And saviours of the living.
You’ve touched my heart,
Saved my life,
And probably will again.

So to all those who think not,
Of the tales of the living angels.
Awake, and open your eyes,
For when you seek,
You shall find.
When you find your angels,
Tell them they are your living angels.
And hold them dear,
And cherish them.
For all are cursed by the mortality of the flesh,
And so are the living angels.

Angel emoticon Facebook CEH

No comments:

Post a Comment