Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mother Mother

Mother Mother

Dedication
This is dedicated to every mother who has been there for their kids, 
as every mother ought to be.
Who would give it all to protect and nurture their kids,
whilst suffering in silence, all just to keep them happy.
And to remind them, that whilst we may not always
see eye to eye, or agree with your decisions,
we do still love you immensely, and hopefully,
one day we are given the chance to show this to you.
To protect you from the dark and care for you as you have to us.
I love you all, you are all truly amazing.
xxx


Mother mother,
Cry for me,
Keep me safe beneath the sea.
Protect me from the evil abounds,
Behind every smiling face.
Save me from us all,
Who hath done us wrong.
From me you must save me,
For I am troubled too.

Mother mother,
Hold me tight,
Protect me from the darkest night.
Provide me comfort,
Provide me warmth,
Show me love,
And show me care.
Help me with my troubled mind.
Provide a smile,
That says it all.

Mother mother,
Stand up with pride.
For I am a man now,
And I see your troubled mind.
You have nothing to fear,
For I love you so,
And will protect you from the dark of night.
For you are precious,
Special beyond belief.
And when I needed you,
You were there,
Just like every good mother is.

When it was dark,
You made it light.
When I was scared,
You showed me life.
And no matter what,
You always loved me dear.

So mother mother,
Let me be your son.
Let me be your guiding light,
When all the lights go dark.

For mother mother,
You are precious,
And very special too.
And I am not too old to say to you,
I love you dearest mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment