Friday, July 29, 2011

Natasha Warnes - A Tribute

I never met Natasha Warnes,
but reading her story today has touched me, and I am now in tears.
Tragically yesterday on the  28 th of July,
she after struggling with harassment and the like (I don't know and won't speculate),
took her own life using sleeping pills and a plastic bag.
She may have been an frequenter of the website Pretty Alone,
a site I visit myself that provides comfort and support to those who feel alone and struggle.
It is clear from the facebook pages that she was dearly loved,
perhaps more dearly loved than she could possibly fathom, which maybe the case.
She succeeded in an area that many, including myself have failed countless times.
She is one of the 1 million people each year who leave us.
An angel now.
I hope that wherever you are now Natasha, that you have found that peace and happiness
that we all ultimately desire and deserve.
That so many people loved you, and you have touched many people and enriched their lives.

My thoughts are with her family, friends and those who knew her best.
Especially to Aleks Rokitski, who discovered her and performed CPR but
she was unresponsive. I cannot possibly fathom what he is going through now.
A 16 year old girl, who meant the world to so many.

Rest In Peace
Natasha Warnes
Be At Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment