Monday, August 29, 2011

Shit

Funny how in the moment, we can do really foolish things that we come to regret later.

Knowing that it will come to pain, suffering and agony for oneself and worse still, others.

Knowing that we put our desires above that of anothers, when we should not.

Whilst they may think it is as they desire, one wonders whether they are aware of such a subscription.

Foolish to allow the desire for something more to overtake one's promises to oneself and others, and that of

reason.

Now one is in a situation where no matter what arises, pain will ensue.

Is it better to pretend, and hope that something happens?

And allow one's own suffering take place to protect others.

Most likely, as long as such a mask can be held with conviction.

Perhaps things will occur of their own accord.

Probably best to hurt and protect others from such hurt, although that hurt is likely to hurt anyway.

Fuck I'm in a pickle.

It is the beginning of the end for what I valued, for that is likely to be the result of my foolhardiness.

I am a fool, and I scold myself greatly for this.

It is a shame, what we could achieve with hindsight, or perhaps a little more reason in a sudden urge of

foolishness.

Again, my list of allies runs even thinner.

Fool of a Took!

No comments:

Post a Comment