Saturday, August 13, 2011

Music News!

OK, so its official, Cold Chisel are doing another concert in Adelaide on the 6th of December......and I have tickets!
It is gonna be epic, and I suspect maybe the final thing we hear of Chisel.
Light the Nitro....hell I certainly will be. If only I was a few days older and I could purchase some alcohol as well.
Meh, I can still party just as hard as any nobhead on ethanol.
Hehe, can't wait.
Only one thing thats better...
TAYLOR SWIFT is coming to Adelaide on the 4th March 2012 on her Speak Now Tour.
Well, I missed her last tour, and I will not be missing this one.
I don't care if I gotta fly to Melbourne, I am not missing her.
I suspect that tickets will be around the $150 mark.
Probably the easiest thing to part with in the world.
Hell, I'd purchase them if they were $200.
Oh I cant get enough of Taylor.
Yes, she has talent.
I just can't wait for her next album, and this concert.
Tickets go on sale soon, guess who will be staying up late to ensure I get them.
Well, something to look forward to I guess.

Oh, and Evanescence are releasing their new album next month I think....WIN!

Haha, on other notes, I suspect I have the flu, running temperatures all weekend and haven't revised for upcoming tests. Please shoot me now.
Think I may have decided to return to school next year. It seems they love me so much, they just don't want to let me go. lol
Better than a shit time in uni and screwing it up though.
Med is all I want, and all I need.
I considered nursing, but med, is the prize.
My reward.
I noticed that whenever I research into medical archives or learn stuff on it-like in biology at the moment, I have what must be equivalent to an academic orgasm. It is such cool and fascinating stuff.
I am weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment