Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On Death

Curious.

Society is built around the fear of death, that life is supreme.

Clearly me and society see things differently.

To me, death seems the ultimate reward, the answer to it all.

Its dark, and its nothing.

Therefore, it is nothing and everything at the same time.

The state of non existence, non suffering, non experience.

It is bliss.

How so many would ask?

Simple, bliss is defined as perfection, perfect happiness.

Since one is non existing, one cannot experience anything, therefore one must be in perfection.

Since for one to experience anything different, one would have to be living.

Though it could be argued that one must also be living to experience bliss, I tend to disagree.

Since I think it is virtually impossible to experience bliss in life, as there is always something that is causing

some form of issue, whether conscious or subconscious it matters not.

Basically, I can't wait to die, I think it will be the ultimate solution to the biggest problem of all,

which is debatedly life. Though to experience such problems, life must exist. So it really is a paradox

to screw with your head.

But at the same time, I don't think I'll actively search death out either.

There maybe something that makes life worth playing along with for a while.

But at the same time, Im not really gonna freak out majorly if I was faced with the inevitable ending of my

life, since it is a path we all walk whether we want to or not.

I have tasted romance, or perhaps only think I have, and have found that whilst I crave it like oxygen,

I am highly scared of it and am unsure what to do with it. Im scared of achieving it and retiring into

a monotony that may or may not exist. Hence further decreasing the real reason to play along with life's little

game.

Personally, death would be best experienced in comfort, such as being warm, and perhaps a little love would

be nice. Either that, or doing something noble, and actually being a nice person, more than just miserable

Dion. Helping to rescue a friend, or stranger from a life threatening incident and dying in the cause.

Dying for my country, in an act of duty and love for my country.

But alas, such things happen rarely.

Which is good.

But the world needs hero's, it is clear of that.

But death comes swiftly to some,

And yet refuses to embrace some for ages, long after the will to live has left them.

Which one of them I am, I remain uncertain.

I think there remains something for me to do here.

Of what that is, I know not.

Perhaps I am destined for great things as people tell me.

But when my work is done, then, perhaps will I reassess the situation.

And then, I may decide again.

Though what life throws my way, and whether I can stand in the face of such adversity may be another thing.

On occasions, I do indeed find it difficult to control the hand that wields a blade.

And my reluctance to take the hand that wields a smile is concerning, though often that hand conceals other

things. So trust is perhaps not at its premium with good reason.

Ah shit,

Death, if you want me.

Come get me, if you dont, then at least leave me alone and stop toying with me.

Piss off SU, SI come in.

SI is ok, SU, you work for the reaper.


No comments:

Post a Comment