Monday, August 29, 2011

Apologies

Not sure if anyone reads this, or if the person I'm referring to does, but I'll write it anyway.

To a confidant, and someone who has become I guess somewhat of a friend,

I am sorry for my harsh words the other day.

You mean a great deal to me, and unfortunately you have seen more than you should have to this year,

at least from me.

I don't intend to shut off contact permanently, personally, you are an excellent person to chat too.

And I hope to have many chats in the future, preferably of much more light hearted things.

Other people have received similar treatment, and some who I have not should have, but for them, it is too

late. Perhaps they would not heed my requests anyway and I would have to end such a friendship, which

would pain me dearly.

Anyway, I hope you can realise I have not done this to hurt you, perhaps protect you a little, and allow me to

try to work out where I am at the moment.

Sorry, I hope to be in touch very soon. Part of me desires to chat, another not too. Unsure as to which

I should heed, and of the repercussions of either.

Sorry Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment