Thursday, October 20, 2011

I will resist I will resist I will resist.
Ah shit, I havent cut for more than a week, but shit I want to sooo badly.
But I dont know if Ill stop. Ahhhhhhh!
Want to sleep and deal with in the morning but I cant.
BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!
Why didnt i look at this draft sooner.
Ahhh, hang me by the neck with a CN tablet in mouth and shoot me.
But no, I wont, I remember what happened last time with teh chloroamines, horrible painful and disgusting.
Hoping itll be enough deterent as I think that is why my cough is so bad, id like to think not as itd mean i damaged my lungs. DICK HEAD!
what kind of a dip shit tries it like that and without teh full commitment.
Ahh, got hold of some DXM the other day, trying to resist not using it, i know that zoning is not a good idea, but its tempting as it alcohol right now, but I dont trust myself, id probably use them both to ease myself out.
i really need to ditch all the dangerous shit i have, disappointed i couldnt throw the razor at porties, couldnt let it go, i was terrified of doing so.
ah, dont deserve love, for my mates, i keep on going, though that force is fading, too much pressure. dunno if ill snap probs, hopefully after exams, then iv got my mates cos goign away to edithburgh, hopefully itll give me enough time to let me calm down otherwise it could result in peace permanently.
want to leave fb, im causing 2 much pain. perhaps i should run away.
nope., face problems, kill them or me.
wish tammy wasnt hell bent on destruction its killing me.
im an idiot
that is all, oh and i want hugs, they make me feel happy, and warm and loved.
love me!
split with bec today, she took it well, didnt seem overly bothered, still just as close before, makes me happier. im hanging in there. just want my rp to be done, so tempted to cut cut cut. or burn burn burn.
oh shit, that burn is tempting.
gotta resist. i want the reserves next month.
I aint ever satisfied.
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment